Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What would be the best haircut for me (please see details, for hair experts only)?

I have thick, medium textured, wavy hair. I have a heart shape face. I have a few cowlicks in my hairline at my forehead and I have a high forehead. My hair is presently to my shoulders and I do not like having my hair any longer and definitely don't care for it short. I am overweight at this time, but am working on losing weight. What would be the best cut for me? And what would be the best way to wear my bangs?



In your answer please describe the cut and if you can, please direct me to a website which will show me the haircut. If there's a celebrity haircut that would look good on me, please state the celebrity's name.



For hair experts and serious answers only.



What would be the best haircut for me (please see details, for hair experts only)?

Well I think wavy is good. You might want to get high lights. You should cut your bangs off in the front but on the sides make it shorter then you regular hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment