Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What would be the best haircut for me (please see details, for hair experts/stylists only)?

I am a natural auburn and naturally have thick, medium textured, wavy hair. I have a heart shape face. I have a few cowlicks in my hairline at my forehead and I have a high forehead. My hair is presently to my shoulders and I do not like having my hair any longer and definitely don't care for it short. I am overweight at this time, but am working on losing weight. What would be the best haircut for me? And what would be the best way to wear my bangs? Please do not suggest coloring techniques because that is not what I'm asking.



In your answer please describe the cut and if you can, please direct me to a website which will show me the haircut. If there's a celebrity haircut that would look good on me, please state the celebrity's name.



For hair experts/stylists and serious answers only.



What would be the best haircut for me (please see details, for hair experts/stylists only)?

if you like the length your at then add some layers, but not too many cuz that causes poof. for hair to your shoulders I wouldn't suggest layers any shorter than half way btwn your shoulders and chin. If you want bangs you'll have to work at them, a long swoopy side bang would work-and I always think it looks cute if the rest is curly but you just take a flat iron to the bangs-nothing like rounded 80's bangs, just nice and sleek. as for a pic...it would be kinda hard to find one with everything I suggested all in one....but if your ever in melbourne, fl......



oh yeah and the best curly hair product is tigi curls rock-it rocks



(not crunchy-yay)



What would be the best haircut for me (please see details, for hair experts/stylists only)?

look at Tom Cruises Wife. Its beutiful. cut it shoulder lenth (like you have now i guess) layer it, and staighten your bangs off to the side.



What would be the best haircut for me (please see details, for hair experts/stylists only)?

i think whatever you feel like you should do it and do not ask the people who you know will give you a bad idea. ask the hair styler

No comments:

Post a Comment