Monday, July 27, 2009

ASAP haircut help........ideas+celebrities w/ thick hair?

I am getting my hair cut in 3 hours. I need ideas. I have thick dirty- blond hair that is wavy-curly, but i straighten it with a chi straightener every day. It is thick and mid-back length. I have an ovalish face (I think) and blue eyes.



Any suggestions are welcome, but I want to keep my hair long(a couple inches off is fine). I only want a haircut, not color. Right now I have long layers, side bangs that have grown out parallel to my lips, and natural-looking blond highlights. I don't like my hair naturally wavy-curly, so I need something that looks good straight.



Please give pictures, and if you can, name celebrities with long thick hair like mine.



Thanks so much!



If you need more info, let me know. I will choose best answer!



ASAP haircut help........ideas+celebrities w/ thick hair?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle/cut ideas %26amp; suggestions, based on face shapes



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment