Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What should i do with my hair?? [pics]?

im gettting my hair cut in a week. Im dying it blonde, mabey some highlights and layers. Right now i have dirty blonde hair with blonde highlights, its about an inch lower than shoulder length with layers and i have side bangs. Ive already chosen what bangs i want [the first one on my other question] i just dont know what ot do with the rest of it!! here are some choices...



http://tv.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploa...



or



http://shinymedia.headshift.com/kissandm...



the last one.



i cant find anymore, i really like nicloes richie's hair but its too short for me! I need your opinion, and give me some more opinons! link are welcome!!



thanks!



What should i do with my hair?? [pics]?

get nicole richie's haircut



the only thing is you need to have the same facial structure



since it is a little shorter, get a little longer version of that cut



What should i do with my hair?? [pics]?

Not now chief... I'm in the ****** zone...



What should i do with my hair?? [pics]?

i like the 2nd one but i think lauren conrads hair is really cute u should check it out :)



What should i do with my hair?? [pics]?

get a bob cutttt, that always lookk gooddd, classsy and cutee =)



What should i do with my hair?? [pics]?

i like the first one of jamie lynn spears! i think that would look really good!



What should i do with my hair?? [pics]?

the last one..its so cute



What should i do with my hair?? [pics]?

so far, in what you gave me, I like the first one!



What should i do with my hair?? [pics]?

i like the first link with jaimie lynn spears hair and on the second link i like the person in the blue dress that hair, not any of the others



What should i do with my hair?? [pics]?

how about somethig unique? don't copy celebs, it just makes them feel THAT much more important



What should i do with my hair?? [pics]?

i lik all of the hairs styles but it depends on the shape of ur face



What should i do with my hair?? [pics]?

o like that! its good



What should i do with my hair?? [pics]?

This is how im going to get my hair cut, I am going to streak it and then get side bangs like that! I have the exact same hair as you dirty blonde, just past my shoulders, I think this one would look great on you and compliment your face. I am loving any of the pictures in the second link

No comments:

Post a Comment