Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dying my hair to blonde!I need help..?

I like olsen twins' new hair color.. now I'm kinda blonde but as i am always tanned, i dont think being fully blonde would look good.. so i need some picture of celebrities whose hair bottoms are brunette but other parts are blonde..



any recommendation on a site or just any help will be appriciated..



Dying my hair to blonde!I need help..?

Most celebrities don't do the blonde on top, brunette on bottom thing...it's more of a...I don't know. "Skank" thing. If you wouldn't look good as a blonde, only dyeing the top part will still look bad. Maybe dye your hair light brown and get blonde highlights. But the two tone look is skanky. Sorry.



Dying my hair to blonde!I need help..?

Why don't you go for a full head of highlights? It looks good even if you're tanned, but it doesn't look as extreme as a full dye. And it doesn't grow out as badly as if you dye your hair :)



If not, you can try the site makeoversolutions.com to see if it looks good on you before you take the plunge.. all you need is an ID-esque photo of yourself.. you can do the same on clairol.com if you don't find what you're looking for on the other.



Hope that helps :):)



Dying my hair to blonde!I need help..?

do the underneath darker-do the top like a tan natural looking blonde-the through in a few suttle highlights to make the top more noticeable. especially around the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment