Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Straightening hair?

I've been straightening my hair a lot ( I know it's bad for your hair) ever since I went to the hair salon and they straightened my hair. Whenever I go to the hair salon to cut/trim my hair, they always need to straighten it. They make it perfectly straight, but whenever I straighten it at home, my hair becomes straight, but kind of poofy. At the hair salon, they make my hair straight like Miley Cyrus' in her new "Start All Over Again" video. At home, it doesn't lay really straight. It just lays straight with a lot of volume. I know that celebrities get hair stylist to do their hair, but how can I straighten my hair so that it would lay flat. Do I use a brush, and blowdry it, or what?



Straightening hair?

I use a Chi flat iron.



I also use Chi Iron Guard. It is a thermal protection spray.



Straightening hair?

i think they use a lot of hairspray and mousse and that kinda stuff



Straightening hair?

Ask the hair dresser what products they are using, try them. Also the straightener that you are using at home may not get hot enough.



Straightening hair?

Use Loreal Hot Straight. It protects your hair from damage and it weighs it down. My hair is very poofy but when I use this before I straighten my hair, it gets flat, but not greasy and stuck to my head.



Or use a lot of conditioner in the shower. That weighs my hair down, too.



Straightening hair?

cause there pros



Straightening hair?

Use a creramic plate strightner they work the best make sure it's on high not low and use a spray on your hair like silk drops before touching your hair with the hot iron! Good luck!



Straightening hair?

You need to get a better flat iron. THey're not cheap, but a good ceramic, like the ion pink, will do wonders for your hair.



Straightening hair?

There are several hair slickening/straightening creams on the market. You'll have to find the one that works best with your particular hair. After applying, use a Chi hair straightener. This type of straightener will not only make your hair very, very st raight but also helps with the frizz that causes the "poof" you're talking about.



Straightening hair?

i start by blowdryn in sections and straighten as i dry, using some straightening spray/flattening out spray, they have a few cheap ones at wamart that are ok, like herbal ess. once im on the top layer, just flat iron straight down,then finish w/some shine spray, dont use a natural bristle brush, that will make it frizzy.



Straightening hair?

u will never be able to get ur hair to look how the hairdressers make it look coz they r pros i wuld use good GHD straightners nd ask hairdressers wot protucts they use to give it tht volume xx good luck



Straightening hair?

my friend always used an iron to straighen her hair. She has the same probs!



Straightening hair?

go to your stylist and see what kind/brand of straightener it is and ask them to show you how to do it



Straightening hair?

I always wondered the same thing and the last time was at my salon I asked my stylist...She said to make sure to do it in sections and to make sure that when blow drying that you start at the root and make sure it is very dry before going onto the next section.



She told me that alot of people focus on the mid to bottom section of their hair when getting the root dry is most important. Use a ceramic brush for that and then you wont need to use the flat iron as much...just in touch up spots....Since she told me this my hair has been coming out alot better!



Straightening hair?

I just got a straightener for christmas. When i first do it my hair is kind of poofy but it becomes super straight in the next half an hour. I use remington wet 2 straight straightner. You can use it e=when your hair is wet, but i dont it could really damagde your hair. First i blow dry my hair. i start this when my hair is half dry, it cuts down drying time. I make a deep side part and blow dery that. then a make a deep side part on the other side. To make sure everything is dry i flip my head upside down and dry. Then i put my hair in a half up ponytail and straighten the bottom part. then i take th epont tail down and straighten the top. it works really well. just mke sure you put non frizz stuff before you blowdry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment