Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Could you please help me find a cute hair cut?

have shoulder length hair, and it's kinda brownish blondish. I have kinda medium texture hair (its not like super thick but its not thin. My hair is wavyish. I love layers and sidebangs and everything. I'm willing to take like 10 minutes 2 do my hair everyday. I have a good straightner. I also have a blowdryer and a curling iron. I like side bangs too. I really like celebrity hair also. I want my hair to look decent when I dont do anything to it also though. Thanks so much for everybodies answers and a link would be helpful. Oh and if you need any more info please feel free to email me!! Thanks.



Could you please help me find a cute hair cut?

Hmmmm.... I have similar hair to yours, maybe a bit longer. I have side bangs as well. A cute haircut for you would just be a trim and get some side bangs, and some long layers. I bet that would look beautiful. For styling that, just if you straighten your whole head of hair- the layers will appear much more attractive if the hair is straightened. Just spray some smoothing milk on it and then blow dry it out before straightening. That would make your hair beautiful!



You could always try experimenting with a hair clip. Pull the top of your hair above your head and grasp it with a clip. Very attractive hairstyle and very "in".



Good luck!



Could you please help me find a cute hair cut?

Go short. I got my hair cut and it's spiky in the back with side bangs. It takes me about 15 minutes to do my hair. The back just spikes up with a blow dry and a bit of gell and I flat iron my bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment