Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A bob haircut vs. long hair?

as of now i have long beautiful golden brown hair i've had since sophmore year in high school and now i am 20 and want a new hair due. my boyfriend loves my long hair it's about in the middle of my back and when it's up in a pony tail or down everyone just adores it however i want a new change and this one question has been on my mind....does guys like girls with long hair or with short hair better?



like i said i've had my long hair for already about 5years now and as much as i love it i just really want a new look.



lately i've had my eye on rihanna's new bob haircut its so adorable and so in right in.



so guys do you like this new look?



bob hair cut or long hair????????



here's the link to see what it looks like.....



http://www.hair.becomegorgeous.com/celeb...



A bob haircut vs. long hair?

Look, first of all, it is YOUR hair so do whatever you want to do with it. I can see that you already have your mind made up on having it cut into a bob. Go for it. Besides, it is JUST hair and it WILL grow back. If a man likes you because of your hair, then there is something wrong with HIM! Tell HIM to grow his hair down to his a$$ and see how he likes taking care of it!



A bob haircut vs. long hair?

who cares what guys think, i have a neck length bob and i love it!!! i just got i done today!!!!! go for it girl!!!



A bob haircut vs. long hair?

well.... improvise!! try a medium to long hair cut. if you don't like it you can always go shorter!



A bob haircut vs. long hair?

I LOVE her haircut!



A bob haircut vs. long hair?

I've been thinking of getting a bob haircut myself. Of course, consult with a hairstylist first to determine if you have the right face shape for that type of cut. I think your confidence and self-esteem determine what a man finds sexy. Also, don't ever change (or not change) yourself for someone else.. especially a man!! So, do what you want with your hair and if you love yourself and the way you look, your boyfriend will find that attractive.



A bob haircut vs. long hair?

I think that hair cut is really cute, but to be honest, me, myself would rather have long hair.



A bob haircut vs. long hair?

do it! i love funky hairdos!



A bob haircut vs. long hair?

Well i am a girl so from my point of view i hate having shorter hair....all my life it hads been the same length as yours but when i went blonde it had to all come off so i now have it just above the shoulders.....it is no where near as sexy as long and luscious hair....but i do like Rhiannas bob on her it might not suit everyone and once you cut your hair that's it it's all gone :0(



A bob haircut vs. long hair?

i dont care for the bob cut personaly but if you like it go for it it is your hair and you can do as you please :)



A bob haircut vs. long hair?

tbh, i've found that more guys seem to like long hair. i dont know what it is about long hair that guys like. since you've had your hair long for 5 years now i would suggest you dont get it cut soooo short. whenever i go into a salon with even medium length hair and tell them how short i want it they always ask if i'm sure cause they've seen girls cry after getting it cut off. i would definitely say, if you're not too sure what to go with you should make it a longer bob. in fact, that would prolly look really cool. a longer version of rihanna's hair... totally spiffy. personally, i've never had really long hair, until now that is. my hair is down to my mid-back and i'm always told by my guy friends that if i get it cut again they will kill me cause it looks so good. if i do get mine cut again i'll prolly go with a medium bob myself b/c my hair used to always be a bob. i think i get more compliments with long hair.



A bob haircut vs. long hair?

If you have beautiful long hair personally i would NOT cut it. There are so many people who would die to have beautiful long hair. My birthday wish for the past 4 years has been for my hair to grow, and 4 years later my hair is just now starting to show a little difference. My hair is blonde, and it's a medium thickness, but it grows SO slow. I hate it. I constantly research ways for my hair to grow and I take hair pills because I'm so obsessed about it, it's my biggest detriment. But regardless, just because one hair style looks good on someone else doesn't mean it will always look good on yourself,(personal experience). And especially something that drastic. She's also a movie star so things in hollywood can be "touched-up" before they're printed on that magazine you're looking at. But if you're really rooting for it, then you should. But as for what I've heard from guys, because I've asked plenty of them before, not one single guy preferred short hair over long hair. But best of luck to you. And if you just want change, maybe change the color, like if you have blue or green eyes, dark hair would look amazing, or maybe even some layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment