Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Should I get this hair cut guys????? with pics...help me!?

I want this hairstyle...but ill change it slightly, for me



http://www.hair.becomegorgeous.com/celeb...



and here i am...



http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n77/a...



http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n77/a...



http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n77/a...



http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n77/a...



sorry they are the best i have...



what do you think? should i get it or not?



most likely ill get it no matter what anyone says but...i like others opinions



be nice though



thanx



Should I get this hair cut guys????? with pics...help me!?

Um...I'm going to need lots more photos of you to decide...LOL



Just kidding ;o)



I say go for it...why not try something new?



You have a great sense of personal style...you're easy on the eyes....and while your hair looks great as is, you would look equally hot with a cut like Rihanna's (just don't sing that "Umbrella" song :o).



I mean...worst case scenario...it's hair...it grows back.



Should I get this hair cut guys????? with pics...help me!?

You already asked this question...



and I say no. Asymmetrical bobs are a PAIN



Should I get this hair cut guys????? with pics...help me!?

I say get it but don't go too bold and cut it short just in case you don't like it as much on you. it seems like your hair is kind of wavy on the some of the pics but i think that as long as you keep it straight it's cool. good luck



Should I get this hair cut guys????? with pics...help me!?

no i think your hair looks great now!!!! and that is a little much!!!!!!!!!!



Should I get this hair cut guys????? with pics...help me!?

yeah you have the right feature for the hair style to go good for you so go for it



Should I get this hair cut guys????? with pics...help me!?

that haircut is so hot and you have the shape face to pull it off i would love to be able to get my hair like that but my face is to round i say def go for it



Should I get this hair cut guys????? with pics...help me!?

no way, crooked hair only works if you're famous, although you are pretty enough to pull it off so maybe, i dont know, no



Should I get this hair cut guys????? with pics...help me!?

NO...not gonna look right on you..



you're really pretty though



Should I get this hair cut guys????? with pics...help me!?

I love your hair now. long hair rocks and you have such pretty hair but i am sure it will look good on you no matter what you do cause you are a very pretty girl



Should I get this hair cut guys????? with pics...help me!?

i personally dont think you will be able to pull it off coz i think its the kinda hairstyle only a a very small amount of people can pull off but if you want it go and prove me wrong



Should I get this hair cut guys????? with pics...help me!?

i think it would look really bad on you



Should I get this hair cut guys????? with pics...help me!?

lil mama lookin good, go ahead get the haircut but your mornings gon be hectic as hell though



Should I get this hair cut guys????? with pics...help me!?

Well your hair looks great now but if you wanna cut that way then I say go for it. I personally don't think it would look bad on you but hey I might be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment