Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

What if it was a stylest that does the celebrities hair?



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

NOPE! Your Crazy!



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

My hair usually costs about 200, but that is with my highlights and everything



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

no way- its a hair cut!!



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

no. I have a hard time paying 12$. So, No I would not!



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

If I wanted a completely different look, I would. But then again, you'd need to find a stylist who could maintain that specific cut. $200.00 is steep. I wouldn't care if they did celebrities hair or not, just as long as they rock at what they do!



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

nope... never!



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

Heck no! I get my hair cut at an inexpensive place and color it myself.



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

heck know just go to a cheaper on and tell them what the other one was going to do and have them do it for cheaper



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

i am a hair designer and by no means would i ever drop $$$$$like that besides what kinda cut u wanting? there r razor cuts n scissors and both dont think just cz they pay that much there any better and like another answer was u can use the extra $$$and get hi lites n all of your good hair care products happy hair day



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

I can't imagine a haircut that would be worth that much. I've gotten haircuts that vary from cheap places like procuts to salons...and to be honest I can't say theres much of a difference. Unless you have a very specific style in mind thats not easy to do on your hair type or something like that...but I think if your hair is easy to work with and you're not wanting something special done you might as well save the cash and go someplace cheaper. the most important thing would be that the person cutting your hair knows exactly what you want!



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

hell no!



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

No way! Because it is expensive to keep and maintain that haircut.



Just imagine...If you got one haircut a month for a year for $200...



It would end up being $2400! Unless you're rich, I wouldn't do it! A good $10 does it for me!!



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

Unless my hair was totally unmanageable and did not crown my face and I've been disappointed with every hairdresser who made an attempt to help me, I would not pay $200. If the other variables are true. then I would first ask for a consult with the high-priced stylist and ask him what he intended to do for me. Finally, any good stlist could then continue to cut in the same fashion as the expensive stylist .



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

no I have better things to waste my money on!



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

yes and no no because it is way to much! yes because if u love it u should go for it



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

I go to my local JC Penney Hair Salon; my stylist has been styling hair for over 20 yrs. I pay $90.00 for a relaxer every 8 - 10 weeks, that does not include the trim, that's an additional fee, so I average around $125.00 when I'm done. So if you know this person is reputable then the cost will not matter. But to pay $200.00 just because they're called a Celebrity stylist I would not do it for JUST of a cut; unless you are in "a circle of celebs that get World Class Cuts from this person"; there has to be some other type of special hair treatment, conditioning, coloring or another process included for an average customer to pay $200.00; By the way I have shoulder length, healthy dark brown hair with cinnamon hi-lights. (check out my Avatar LOL)



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

dang jcpenny high $90 for a perm....i can get the same treatment and pay $50 w/a style lol omg girl but that's you do what you do-im not mad(that's for the girl above)...but i would never pay $200 for a haircut...i actually think above $50 is rough and a lil steep......



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

no never i do my own hair and then i came in the hair cut salon and now 5 of the salons want me as there employ



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

I would not even if the stylest does cut celebriries hair. It's their hair. You can do whatever you want with it.



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

No haircut deserve that kind of price. Ah! vanity!



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

Depends on where you go. If you live in NYC the normal price for a women's haircut is around $ 150. You must also look at who is cutting your hair? What kind of training have they received? Celebrity hairstylists are usually highly trained and celebrities in the hair world themselves. Not unusual to see $250-500 prices in that arena.



Would you spend $200 on a hair cut?

NEVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment